Friday, July 15, 2011

MY FAVORITE music, right now!

The following songs are my favorite songs as of right now. Not necessarily the newest, but the best!

Tory Lanez: She Like it Ruff



Kelly Rowland ft. Big Sean: Lay it on Me



Pusha T ft Tyler, the Creator: Trouble on My Mind



Big Sean ft Kanye West and Roscoe Dash: Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay



Cyhi Da Prince ft. B.o.B.: Stadium



Big Sean ft. Rick Ross and Pusha T: 100 Keyz



Kid Ink ft. Tory Lanez: I Need More



Wale ft. J. Cole: Bad Girls Club



Big Sean ft. Wiz Khalifa and Chiddy Bang: High



Ludacris ft. Lil Wayne and Trey Songz: Sex Faces



Skyzoo: Written in the Drums (The Great Debater)



Also, I still stand by this... Skyzoo's "The Great Debater" and Tory Lanez' "Swavey the Mixtape" are still among my favorite mixtapes of the year. Download them FOR FREE:
http://www.djbooth.net/index/mixtapes/entry/skyzoo-great-debater/ -Skyzoo
http://www.datpiff.com/Tory-Lanez-Swavey-mixtape.239149.html  -Tory Lanez

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com