Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Small is normal!






















If you're a woman (or heck even if you're a man!) you'll know what it feels like to stand in front of the mirror naked and think I'm not sexy naked or I look like crap.

This usually happens to me in locker rooms when shopping, especially in lingerie stories, they have the worst lighting. I always seem to look red and blotchy and misshapen, making me want to run out of there screaming. If you don't have perfect busty curves you'll know how much it sucks to go bra-shopping, even when you love frilly lacy lingerie like me. I always felt a bit unhappy about having ended up rather in the back of the line in God's boobqueue. When all you see is busty people on tv and magazines and read that the average bra-size is a D-cup (!!!!), you feel like you must be the only person in the world who has just gotten a handful, instead of five handfuls.

For a while I thought, maybe I should just get a boobjob later and then I'll feel more womanly. But now that I'm older, I'm thinking, so what! So they're kinda small, do I need giant balloons to be a real woman? So my cleavage needs a push-up bra to get some good cleavage action going, it shouldn't matter. Stupid media makes us small-breasted girls think that everyone in the world is busty, and if you're not you better do something about unless you're a giant emaciated model, then you're allowed.
I was really sad when Kate Hudson caved to the Hollywood big boob pressure. She's really beautiful, but had very little bustyness, and she didn't seem to care at all. Clearly she did, because she suddenly went from A to probably a C, which is a shame. I probably will always feel a little self-conscious about them, but as long as there is a guy who says small but perky is just as amazing, I can be happy enough!

I can understand why some people choose for plastic surgery though, low self esteem can really get you down. Some people exaggerate though, there's girls with a perfectly big enough B cup, who still feel like there's nothing there and decide to get enormous really unnatural looking balloons. That's just stupid, you'll regret it eventually. Now, I read a story about a girl with nothing at all and she did it to have something, not big, just something, and I can totally understand that. I would do the same, how can you feel womanly and sexy, if you don't even get enough to fill a bra, and you feel like an eternal child. It can totally ruin your sexuality, and then it is totally justified. But it's still an operation and is often not considered a risk, which it is.

So unless you're an extreme case, be happy with small and perky, it's just as beautiful. Even if you haven't really 'got' much of it, flaunt it anyway. You'll be surprised how many guys don't care. Don't cut open your body just to fit the ideal image of a woman. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not the fashion industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com