Friday, March 11, 2011

Money Money Money



Now that I'm finally earning some money, it seems to me there are more and more things I need to pay for. And I live at home! I can't imagine how much you need to spend every month when you are living on your own, apartments are so expensive, and then there's groceries, energy bills, phone bills, internet and tv bills, and so on! So I do hope I can find someone to live with rather than paying for everything on my ownsie. It sure would help a lot.

There are lots of things I need and want at the moment. I also have to pay 300 euros every month for a few more months, because I'm still paying off the money my parents lend me when I bought a car. Still 1500 euro to go! Gah! So annoying to pay for something you already have :p
This month I'll have to dig in my money some because I'm going to the hairdresser, I need to buy tickets for the fantasy fair and order my costume (YAY), and perhaps plane tickets to go to Scotland this summer (more on that later!)

Things I want (but not nessarily need) are:

- New headphones, my current ones are getting a bit shaky sometimes, sound quality is not so good anymore
- New handbag (my current one is really wearing down) and I want a nice one, which usually means expensive. Would love one in a nice colour and not black again.
- New iphone (I have one I got at 17 and it is scratched and often gets stuck) It still works I suppose, so I gueeess I can wait a little longer.
- New phone : ok my current one still works fine, but its scratched a bit, and it's a cheap one, and everyone seems to have those big screened fancy ones, and I want one too! preferably in pink cause really, everything looks better in pink.
- Jewelry : I could use some more earrings, I have like four pair, one expensive, the rest cheap crap, so some nice new ones would be greatly appreciated! But I never get anywhere anymore with that damn commute!

That's it for now, until summer comes and I need new summer clothes! I'll be good though and wait till the summer sales so I can buy pretty good quality outfits for a normal price like I did this winter.

So as you see, lots of things I could be spending money on! But I'm almost 24 now (aaaaaaaaaaah) and it's probably a good idea not to throw my money around and buy everything I crave. I should save up a bit for later, for the whole settling down part of life which seems to be going really difficult for me ,grm. Men don't seem to have this saving up for later idea, but that's typical probably. They need a woman in their life to remind them, or they will spend it all on media gadgets, games, car gadgets, and travelling all around the world. Sigh!

Oh well, not that I will be a complete goody goody and never buy something for myself. I just bought five books on amazon for only 30 euro, so that's a good deal :D Ok, the fantasy fair costume is expensive and I'm really hoping it won't be too big as the sizes to select are small, medium and large. But as I'm quite short, I assume the small could be quite long, someone 20cm taller than me can also have a small, so dilemma! But if I want to be a fantasy nerd, at least I'll be a fashionably dressed one!

Sorry for the boring post! I'm out of ideas at the moment. But more next time about my possible trip to Scotland! I'm going to wait to write about it until I have actually booked, so I don't have to write a dissapointed not going after all-post like with New York :p
Fingers crossed, cause I really would love to go somewhere this summer, even if it's a chilly and more than likely rainy place, it's still beautiful and will be adventurous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com