Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tameka Cottle and T.I. Arrested Due to Drug Possession

Last month, we heard how these two personality has been binded together from a courthouse wedding and now, a new story came across to our attention recently when they've been arrested due to a controlled substance possession. T.I. and his wife Tiny which is also known as Tameka Cottle in real name was arrested this Wednesday evening in western Hollywood.

Tameka Cottle and T.I. Arrest

According to reports, the couple vehicle has been pulled-out by police because of the unusual smell came from within. They found a substance related to the line of ecstasy which is also one of those controlled stuff like with the other drugs.

The two has been released as they paid a bail of $10-thousand each at around 4:00 A.M. in the morning but it was a violation which could turn down the previous case of T.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com